The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family, and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow, and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back by supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
FULL FACILITY MEMBERS ENJOY:2017 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP RATES (With Bank Draft)
• Free Open Swim during scheduled hours
• Free Group Exercise Classes (both land and water)
• Priority registration for swim lessons and summer camp
• Free 2 orientation sessions with a personal trainer
• Fitness Challenges
• Reduced fee for all youth and adult programs
• Access to other YMCAs across Washington State
At the Y, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to be healthy, confident, and connected, no matter their financial background. If you would like to join the Y, but have financial concerns, we may be able to help; financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
Fill out one of the forms below and bring in the proper proof of income. If you have questions, please contact us at the Y by calling 360 336 9622.
For more information on a Y Membership, call 360 336 9622 or email:
Membership Director Amber Lang