THE Y IS A NONPROFIT LIKE NO OTHER. BE A PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family, & community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow, & thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health & wellbeing, & giving back by supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change, not just within yourself, but in your community too.
FULL FACILITY MEMBERS ENJOY:
• Free Open Swim during scheduled hours
• Free Group Exercise Classes (both land & water)
• Priority registration for swim lessons & summer camp
• Free 2 orientation sessions with a personal trainer
• Fitness Challenges
• Reduced fee for all bitty, youth, & adult programs
• Access to other YMCAs across Washington State
At the Y, We believe everyone should have the opportunity to be Healthy, Confident, & Connected, no matter their financial background. If you would like to become a member, but ave financial concerns, we ay be able to help; financial assistance is only available to those who quaitfy.
Fill out on of the forms below & bring in proper proof of income. If you have questions, please contact us at the Y by calling 360 336 9622
For more information on a Y Membership:
call 360 336 9622 or email our Membership Director Amber Lang