OUR Y NOW
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our members, staff and program participants. We adhere to all CDC and local guidelines, as well as state and local guidelines in order to protect everyone who walks into our facilities.
- Healthy & Safety Guidelines
- Masks will be optional for all members, guests, and staff. While masks will no longer be required while using our facilities, we encourage you to continue wearing one if it is in the best interest of your personal health.
- As is always the case, our staff understands this is a challenging time and will be sensitive and respectful of all members and their masking choices. We ask that members also be respectful of staff’s masking choices in return.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19, please continue to follow the CDC guidelines.
- Wellness Center
- We are taking steps to ensure that those who continue to wear masks can feel safe while at the Y. By March 12, we will have added additional space surrounding certain cardio equipment to allow for additional distancing. Our cable weighted machines are already spaced 6 feet apart.
- Aquatics Center
- Please visit our scheduling page for the most up-to-date pool schedule, as we have various groups that use the pool and availability is subject to change.
- Weekday reservations are no longer required; however, when swim lessons are taking place in the teaching pool, the splashpad and lazy river will be capped at 30 people.
- During group swim lessons, the teaching pool will be closed.
- Both steam rooms are open as of March 12 with regular midday cleaning.
- Reservations are available for a basketball hoop and pickleball open play until gym capacity is reached.
- Please visit our scheduling page for the most up-to-date gym schedule.
- Group Fitness Classes:
- Reservations are required for all group fitness classes. Some group fitness classes will resume in person and others will continue to be offered virtually.
- Personal training
- Locker rooms are fully open.
- We are open for guests and drop-ins.
- Bakerview Sports Center is open! To inquire about a reservation, please email [email protected]
How to Make a Reservation
Trouble registering? Try using switching your web browser to Firefox or Chrome, or give us a call at 360-336-9622 and we can make your reservation for you!
Canceling Your Reservation
To cancel your reservation simply follow the link to remove yourself from the program at the bottom of your confirmation email.