REOPENING HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our members, staff and program participants. We will be adhering to all CDC guidelines, as well as state and local guidelines in order to protect everyone who walks into one of our facilities. The guidelines below were developed by our team and reviewed by the Skagit County Public Health Department.
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN Y REOPENING STAGE 3
Our goal is to keep our members safe and protected while they use our facilities, so we are following strict guidelines from the CDC and state authorities. Please note that the Y will look a lot different than it has in the past in order to make our reopening possible. We will have a slow, staged reopening and ask that members please check this page frequently to see what parts of the facility have reopened. These are unprecedented times and we will need to work together to ensure a safe opening for all.
- Reservations required: All participants must make a reservation before their visit. Registrations will open 47 hours prior.
- Please cancel your reservation if you no longer plan to use your reservation. After two no-shows, you will not be able to make a reservation for two weeks. To cancel your reservation, please follow the cancellation link at the bottom of your confirmation email.
- Reservations can only be made for your own household.
- Masks required: Masks must be worn at all times except while using the pool or showers.
- If you have been vaccinated, we thank you for doing your part to protect yourself and others, but you will still be required to wear a mask while in our facility.
- Household reservations are available for basketball hoop, pickleball court, and pickleball open play. Note: Basketball is considered a high-risk activity due to the close contact between players.
- Limit: 1 reservation per member per day; up to 4 other Y members are allowed to accompany you for your gym reservation.
- Wellness Center
- Individual reservations for a 45-minute session can now be made in one of three areas: Track, Free Weights, and Cardio & Strength machine areas. You may move freely about the area your reservation is in, but you may not cross into other areas.
- Each member will be required to make their own reservation. Household members can no longer share a reservation.
- Limit: 1 reservation per zone per day.
- Aquatics Center
- Lap and recreation pools are open by reservation only (steam rooms are closed)
- Hot tub is now open
- Occupancy is limited to 3 people to maintain 6-feet of distance
- Reservations are recommended
- Masks must be worn while in the tub
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each lane is split into two separate reservations, which means that each household member must make their own reservation.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, we reserve the right to place another swimmer in that lane.
- Personal training
- Locker rooms are now open with limited capacity. Please limit your time in the locker rooms as much as possible.
- Limited showers and lockers are now open. Swimmers will still be required to rinse off on the pool deck before entering the pool.
- Locker rooms are sanitized every hour and lockers are cleaned daily. Sanitation stations are available for you to sanitize lockers before and after use.
- Please store personal belongings in a locker or bring them with you.
- Entering the facility: Please enter through the main entrance, keeping to your right. Review our screening questions before scanning your membership card.
- Members will be able to enter the facility 5 minutes prior to their reservation time.
- Traveling through the facility: The back stairway is currently closed.
- Exiting the facility: Please exit through the main doors (keeping to your right).
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance.
- No common use equipment will be available (i.e. kick boards, lifejackets). Please bring any equipment you will need.
- No guests or drop-ins will be permitted at this time.
- High-risk populations are highly recommended to stay home and stay safe.
- Bakerview Sports Center is scheduled to open April 1st for private reservations! To make a reservation, please email [email protected] Limit: 25 individuals per reservation.
By appointment only
Trouble registering? Try using switching your web browser to Firefox or Chrome, or give us a call at 360-336-9622 and we can make your reservation for you!
How to Make a Reservation
Canceling Your Reservation
To cancel your reservation simply follow the link to remove yourself from the program at the bottom of your confirmation email.