Everyone Belongs at the Y!
Welcome to the Skagit Valley Family YMCA. We’re part of a nonprofit organization of over 2,700 Ys located in 10,000 communities across the United States dedicated to strengthening the communities that they serve. With a focus on developing the potential of youth, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to and supporting communities, your participation brings about meaningful change not just within yourself, but also in your community.
The Y looks a lot different than it did prior to COVID-19. Our new safety policies include:
- Reservations: Reservations are required prior to each visit. Make a reservation here.
- Group Fitness: Our Group Fitness Classes are now available virtually! Make a reservation and we’ll send you a Zoom link to join in!
- Masks: Masks are required at all times.
- Members only: We are only able to open to members at this time.
- See our full Reopening Guidelines.