Bitty Y Day Camp
We’re excited to be bringing back Bitty Y Day Camp for the second straight summer! This 4-hour camp is open to youth ages 3-7 years old and offered 4 days a week (Monday – Thursday).
Each week of camp will have a specific theme (example themes include superhero, dinosaurs, ocean, etc.) and campers can expect to participate in fun activities that encourage creative expression, physical movement, and teamwork!
Kiddos should come to camp each day with the following:
- An extra set of clothes
- Swimsuit and sunscreen for water play (Note: campers will NOT be swimming in the Y’s pool; any water activity will be an outdoor activity like running through a sprinkler, slip ‘n slide, water balloons, etc.)
- Lunch and snack (the Y will not be providing any food, so make sure your camper has enough food to stay energized during the 4-hour camp)
Other Important Notes:
- Children must be daytime potty trained and must wear appropriate clothing/shoes. Bitty Y Day Camp is not licensed child care, so we are unable to change diapers. Children using the Kid Zone bathroom must be able to go to the bathroom independently. Staff are unable to assist a child.
- On 4th of July week, camp will be held Wednesday-Friday (pro-rated price)
- Bitty Y Day Camp is NOT the same as Bitty Sports (organized sport programming for youth). We hope to bring back Bitty Sports later in 2022.
Our new Bitty Y Day Camp is open to members only. We are hoping to open this offering to community members next year.
Weekly Pricing (4 days per week)
Y Members: $85* (*Deposit of $25 per week at registration, pay in full two weeks prior to camp.)
Y Kids’ Corner @ the Skagit Valley Family YMCA
1901 Hoag Road, Mount Vernon, WA 98284