Y Kids' @ Hoag
Y Kids @ Hoag is available for both members and community members. This is a FREE service for Family Memberships and is available for $15 per session/child for other membership types and community members. (If you have a non-Family Membership, you’ll pay the fee at the Y Kids Corner, not at the Welcome Center.) Y Kids is now drop-in only. If you arrive and our Y Kids Corner is at capacity, you may be asked to wait until a space opens up so that our staff can ensure the safety of all the young ones.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Available for youth ages 1-10.
- Y Kids @ Hoag is not a state-licensed program and has an exemption from childcare licensing. Therefore, there is a 2-hour time limit per child per visit for a maximum of 12 hours per week. Because we are not licensed child care, we are also unable to change diapers. If we suspect a child needs a diaper change, a staff member will locate the parent in the building to notify them. Children using the Kid Zone bathroom must be able to go to the bathroom independently. Staff are unable to assist a child.
- Children must be signed in and out by a guardian, and that guardian must remain in the building.
- Children must wear appropriate clothing/shoes.
- No outside food or drink (water bottles are fine).
- Y Kids is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- If your child is showing signs of illness, please keep them home.