Indoor Youth Soccer
We’re excited to announce the 3rd co-ed Youth Indoor Soccer session this summer!
Like all our youth sports programs, we emphasize teamwork, skill-building, sportsmanship, and most of all, FUN! Individuals of every ability and experience are welcome to play.
Here’s what you need to know about our Summer2023 Indoor Soccer league:
- Open to youth ages 6-14 years old
- Each team will have a 1-hour practice session each week, starting the week of June 19. Practice time will be between 5:30 – 8:30pm.
- No practices during the 4th of July week
- A team-by-team practice schedule will be announced and shared once registration closes and teams are created.
- Every Saturday between June 24 and August 12
- A team-by-team schedule will be announced and shared once registration closes and teams are created; each game will last approximately 50 minutes.
- Practices and Games held at Bakerview Sports Center (3301 East Fir Street, Mount Vernon, WA 98273)
- Volunteer coaches needed!
- Shin guards are required for all participants
- Acceptable footwear includes flat-soled shoes, turf shoes, or molded cleats with rounded studs
Fees: YMCA Member ($125 per participant) | Community Member ($150 per participant)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION ONLY.
Questions? Contact John at [email protected] or by calling 360-826-8200 ext 7011.
2023 Summer Indoor Youth Soccer
|Open||Close||Register At||Member||Community Member|
|5/1/23||6/6/23||Online / Front Desk||$ 125.00||$ 150.00|
06/19/23 - 08/12/23
|218 / 300 Available||