Healthy Living Programming
We all need the advice of an expert sometimes, as well as the personal attention to help us meet our goals. The Skagit Valley Family YMCA offers personal training and coaching to help you set and meet your specific goals to live healthier and feel better.
Here are the Healthy Living Programming options we offer:
- Personal Training (60-minute session)
- A personal trainer can help you with a wide variety of goals you might have, such as weight loss, improved cardiovascular health, strength training, and more. In your initial session, the personal trainer will help evaluate your current fitness level, engage in conversation with you about your goals and aspirations, and help you develop a plan for the future!
- Nutrition Training (60-minute session)
- A trainer can help you develop a nutrition plan individualized to you and your goals. In this 6-week program, you’ll learn more about caloric intake for your goals and activity levels, meal prepping strategies and tools, and more!
- Sleep Coaching (30-minute session)
- We all know that sleep is important but sometimes it doesn’t come easily. Learn how to identify roadblocks that are preventing you from getting the sleep you need and discover solutions and habits that will help you get more Zzz’s!
Nutritional Coaching - Dani
Personal Training - Dani
Personal Training - Elizabeth
Personal Training - Kali
Personal Training - Kim
Personal Training - Stefanie
Sleep Coaching - Kim