Kids Night Out
Looking to go on date night, get together with your friends, or catch up on holiday shopping, but don’t want to drag the kids along? Look no further – Whether your child(ren) are looking to extend the fun at the Y or you want to enjoy a night out, the Y’s Kids’ Night Out is the perfect way to give yourself some TLC while your kids play and learn alongside their peers.Your children will be engaged in activities such as arts and crafts, group games, or active play in a safe, trusted place, and dinner is provided.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Registration is required for each youth participating
- Dinner: cheese or pepperoni pizza and veggies
- Children must be signed in and out by a guardian or authorized pick up
- Available for youth ages 3-12
- Children must be potty trained and must wear appropriate clothing/shoes.
- There will be NO swimming at this event.
Other things to remember:
- No outside food or drink (water bottles are fine).
- The Y is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Space is limited, registration is required.
- If your child is showing signs of illness, please keep them home and let us know they will not be able to attend.
- Skagit YMCA members only.