Kids Night Out
Looking to go on date night, get together with your friends, or do some holiday shopping, but don’t want to bring the kids along or find a sitter? Look no further: the Y’s Kids’ Night Out is the perfect way to give yourself some TLC while your kids play and learn alongside their peers. Your children will be engaged in activities such as arts and crafts, group games, or active play in a safe, trusted place, and dinner is provided.
Kids Night Out has historically been a members-only event, but we’re opening it up to community members! For only $10/hour for members and $15/hour for community members, this is a cheaper alternative to paying a babysitter minimum wage for the same timeframe.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Registration is required for each youth participating
- Dinner: cheese or pepperoni pizza and veggies
- Children must be signed in and out by a guardian or authorized pick up
- Available for youth ages 3-12
- Children must be potty trained and must wear appropriate clothing/shoes.
- There will be NO swimming at this event.
Other things to remember:
- No outside food or drink (water bottles are fine).
- The Y is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Space is limited, registration is required.
- If your child is showing signs of illness, please keep them home and let us know they will not be able to attend.