To log onto your YMCA account page:
- Open a web browser page and go to the Skagit YMCA website (www.skagitymca.org)
- We recommend using a computer to update your account, as the mobile version isn’t as user-friendly.
- In the top right corner of the page, click on “Log In”
- Input your username/email address and password to log in. Click “Remember Me” so that you remain logged in for next time.
- The email address is the same one you used to set up your membership.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password” and a link will be sent to your email to reset it.
- If you continue to have issues with logging in, contact the Welcome Center.
- Click “Submit”
- You will be brought to your YMCA account page, with menu items at the top including “Account,” “Invoices,” “Payment Methods,” “Programs,” “Unpaid,” “Donations,” and “Scheduling.”
A how-to video can be viewed here.
Skagit YMCA App
- Download/Open the app
- Tap the “Log In | Sign Up” button.
- On the following page, you’ll see a “Create Account” button. Tap this button and fill out the required fields. Tap “Create” when finished.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions on the following screen.
- Create an EGYM account on the next page.
- You’re in!